Not too impressed with Gingerbread

sweenbeen

Reaction score
Like I said, I am not too impressed. I liked the froyo keyboard with the smilies where the return key is. I liked the option to copy or cut all instead of having to select the text first. I liked not having random reboots from my phone. I also liked when I took pictures it actually saved them.

I don't know maybe im asking a lot but it seems like there are a lot of glitches with GB on the DROIDX.

Anyone else having as many issues as me? Or as unhappy as I am?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
There are people having these issues. Try pulling the battery if that does not work do a factory reset. That seems to fix a lot of the issues. Im a lucky one I have 0 issues with mine . Gb fixed my wifi issue that I had on 2.2 and made my phone a lot faster. Some phones don't respond to the update the same way.

OP
sweenbeen

sweenbeen

Reaction score
Ya I considered doing a reset but so many people I've seen that do one say it didn't fix anything and that's a lot of effort (setting the phone and settings up again) just to not have things work out right

Reaction score
I can understand that. Then I would say if your not happy then you can sfb back to 2.2 but that's just as much work. Maybe try the rooted version and a rom. That might help you out.

OP
sweenbeen

sweenbeen

Reaction score
Ya I was going to look into that but I haven't the slightest where to start lol reading is upon me!