1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Not to sure where to post this

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by Angiek, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Angiek

Angiek New Member

i have the eris. im trying to sync it to my computer(windows 7) but it keeps telling me it cant work. i dL the program from here ( HTC Mobile Phone Support - DROID ERIS by HTC (Verizon) - Downloads ) but it wont work. does anyone have any suggestions for me? i somewhat understand computer but not so much so to try and fix this one alone. :reddroid:
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

There is a Droid Eris forum that you can get to from this forum....but it's okay!

Sounds like you don't have the Eris' drivers that are needed for your computer.....do a search for Droid Eris drivers on Google and you may be able to find it
  3. mickm

mickm New Member

The HTC tech I called told me the sync would not work with windows 7 but they were working on a solution. Maybe soon.
  4. Angiek

Angiek New Member

thank you! i tried dl some other programs and such but it would not work! well now ill stop driving myself crazy over it :)