Not that crazy with 4.04

rpdonald

Reaction score
R3CKL355 said:
Dude.. just give it up. You were proven wrong. Where there is a will, there is a way. Clearly you have underestimated the android community.

Is there a way? I don't see in this thread where someone, anyone, said tjatbyou can go backwards.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Reaction score
Dude.. just give it up. You were proven wrong. Where there is a will, there is a way. Clearly you have underestimated the android community.

It is not possible. Impossible. You cannot do it. Any other way to say it? The first two leaks were able to go back because they did not change the partitions. Everything since .84 has been impossible to go backwards. It is not about underestimating the Android community or the devs needing time. They have all direct countless hours trying to figure it out and they have all stated it is not possible unless we have unlocked bootloaders.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

OP
sline-dawg

sline-dawg

Reaction score
Chill pills for everyone......:biggrin: Seems I'm kinda sorta getting used to it..... I'll try a few ROMs and see.

Exalted911

Reaction score
That is completely untrue I downgraded back to GB after I installed ICS the first time.

It is fairly easy to do. I only had to flash a kernel and radio and then GB.
What your saying cant be done, only ics builds that you were able to go back to gingerbread on were the 74 build and 79 builds, from the 80 build forward they changed the loader so it is impossible to go back to gingerbread. only thing you could do is go forward. I hope you dont try to go back because your gonna end up bricking your phone. you can unbrick it but if you dont know what your doing your going to have a very hard time.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The bootloaders are different. There's no going back. I asked the same question before the OTA even went out, because I used Matt's Utility to upgrade to ICS. But I have come to like it ... probably since I'm stuck with it LOL :p

BagMan

Reaction score
I know I haven't had it but a day or so, but...... I think I want to go back to 2.3.6...... Hope it grows on me or I may try to figure a way back.
Agreed. I can't think of an upgrade that has been such a disappointment since starting off with 1.5(or .6).