Not Sure What to Call This ... lol

OP
SmokinHawtVegasChic
Reaction score
Thats how its done here in vegas ;)

No fair! You're closer to my new flirt buddy!

Would be funny if it turned out to be some fat bald biker guy in his mid 50s.

LOL Yes that would be really funny. But It's a good thing I'm neither of those things. Once I figure out how to work the forums completely, I'll have a sig and pic and all that stuff. But for now. I can just post and reply...that's the easy part

@Martin030908 ~ Sorry, we got off topic.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Would be funny if it turned out to be some fat bald biker guy in his mid 50s.

LOL Yes that would be really funny. But It's a good thing I'm neither of those things. Once I figure out how to work the forums completely, I'll have a sig and pic and all that stuff. But for now. I can just post and reply...that's the easy part

@Martin030908 ~ Sorry, we got off topic.
I'm in no way against you guys having fun...

just letting everyone know we're around :)

Would be foolish to punish such a warm welcoming from our members dancedroid

OP
SmokinHawtVegasChic
Reaction score

Aww, Chug, I'll save the flirting JUST for you, sweetie. :heart:

@SinCitySRT4 ~ Is fun to know that there are other Vegas folk around.

yea youre probably the first vegan ive seen around here. now theres someone here who i can complain to about this damn heat!

Yeah it is WAY too hot. Weather folks said it's coming down to about 103 by Friday...lol but I know that's not a real consolation lol.

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score

yea youre probably the first vegan ive seen around here. now theres someone here who i can complain to about this damn heat!

Yeah it is WAY too hot. Weather folks said it's coming down to about 103 by Friday...lol but I know that's not a real consolation lol.

Lol I know right like its any better.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Josefius

Reaction score

That's dry heat right? When it's 90 degrees here it's like 104 or so :icon_evil:

When I lived in Chico California, it would get into the high 90's and feel like 80.

OP
SmokinHawtVegasChic
Reaction score
Yep that's "turn on the a/c get your tissue to keep track of the nose bleeds cause the gates of that place down south have opened up" dry heat.

And yeah, chico is like that. I'm Cali born and have been pretty much all over. lol

ffej89

Reaction score
Hold on a sec I grew up in Michigan an dry heat does make a diff. but i moved to Vegas in 07 an if you think 111 is any different because its dry heat your nuts 111 is efn hot lol. I moved here to pour concrete...what the hell was i thinking