Not Sure What to Call This ... lol

Reaction score
ok so i was playing around one day and found this option to change the color of my time in the upper right corner of the phone, right. so when i looked at it, it had never changed. i figured it didn't work. so i shut down my phone last night and when i turned back on this morning the time is in this funky lime green that I can't see lol. Ok so, here's the question, how in the heck do i change it back? I know, lame and stupid thing to do. dancedroid

Deuel

Reaction score
Don't know what ROM you're running, but many have options to change text colors. All require a reboot to take effect. Change the clock color to one you like and reboot. Should be good to go.

Kaiken

Reaction score
Hmm, My UD Rom under settings/Ultimate Droid/User Interface/Battery and clock/Clock color. Change to desired color and reboot.
Are you using a particular rom? If so which one?

Deuel

Reaction score
Unless we know the ROM you're on, tough to tell you where to go to change this. It's in different places on different ROM's. Some have the option to change text (or clock) colors in the Spare Parts app.

OP
SmokinHawtVegasChic
Reaction score
Ok is orange better? And I don't mind being hit on, Chug as long as it's not in a punching bag way...figured it out...it's under my "Spare Parts" in my menu...woot!!!

bje1982

Reaction score
Somethings weird around DF lately hmmmmm....lol :) every thread I go to

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
Lol those neon colors will blind you. They're hotter than the weather we got out here.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk