Not sure what is wrong. Any ideas?

frosty_35768

Reaction score
My phone got real laggy so I looked at the overclock app to see if it was still at my settings. Well you can see in the pic that my max is 1350mhz, but it is running 2700mhz. I have been having a laggy problem even b4 I rooted but seems worse after I rooted. I'll use bootstrap and go into clockwork and clear the cache and reboot and it will run fine for a while and then do it again. Sometimes rebooting doesnt fix it. Does anyone know what could be the problem?

Also I changed my boot animation and I noticed that the animation pics were placed in my pic gallery. So I have a file that has 751 pics in it. Are they suppose to be there? Could I delete them without it affecting my boot animation? I'm wondering if that could be causing some of my problems with the lagging issue.

Thanks​

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Overclock app must be messed up. Your phone couldn't handle 2700 MHz.

I would try a data wipe and see if that fixes the lag issues.

CM74DX

OP
F

frosty_35768

Reaction score
Ive nvr used my bootstrap before. I just rooted sunday. Do i do a back up and the wipe it and then restore?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
If you make a backup, it will save your current settings. Which seems to be messed up. So when or if you restore that backup, you'll be back to where you started.

The first thing I would try is setting the governor to ondemand and see if that helps. The performance governor pegs the cpu to run at max. That may cause problems.

Sent from the Unbrickable DROID