Not seeing videos when using 3D gallery -aosp...

hub_cap

Reaction score
Ok...I've searched around, and didn't see anyone else reporting this.... I'm running Apex 1.3.1 and loving it; however, the only way that I can see videos that I've recorded is using the -mot gallery option. Whenever I use the -aosp gallery option -- the only thing I see in my gallery are the pictures...no videos. Has anyone else noticed this? Does anyone know if it's just a configuration issue on my part? Did I miss something on the Apex Wiki that discussed this?

thanks in advance....

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The aosp gallery does not separate videos into a separate category. You should see them in the camera "folder".

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
H

hub_cap

Reaction score
The aosp gallery does not separate videos into a separate category. You should see them in the camera "folder".

You're correct...when I open up the camera, I can see the video (it was the last entry)....but when I press on it to bring it up...it goes the pictures -- not the video. And no where within the pictures do I see the video.
Using the gallery -aosp option the only way that I can "play"the videos is by going through the Astro file manager via sdcard/dcim/Camera and then click on the video to play it. :) Kinda a long way around it seems to me. You would think I could play a video without going through the file manager.

lxadoz104

Reaction score
I see videos under gallery under the "camera" folder. These are videos taken by my DX.