1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Not Recieving Some Texts!

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Game4set, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Game4set

Game4set New Member

Hey guys I'm on Bugless Beast V0.6.2.1 and I'm having a serious issue in which I'm not recieving text messages from people. I'd be having a normal txt convo. when all of the sudden I don't get a text from the person and they ask me why I didn't reply. I don't receive a notification for a text and my text messaging app doesn't show any new texts. This has happened on numerous occasions with several different people including my teacher who sent out a text to the whole entire class and I my phone failed to receive it. I'm currently using the stock txt messaging app that came with BB V0.6.2.1 and I deleted the Anit-Text bombing app because I thought it might be interfering with my texts. Any fixes or ideas as to what the problem might be :( ??
  2. UNC

UNC New Member

Go with CM 6.1.2 or Sapphire 2.0.2 if you want an awesome fully functioning Froyo Rom. I had no luck running the newest BB.
  3. Game4set

Game4set New Member

Which ROM should I try first? If I don't find a fix for this problem soon I'll have to switch ASAP (as in tonight) since this issue is happening as we speak. Another friend just called asking why I didn't reply to his text (and no it's in no way, shape, or form a "joke" I have seen numerous times the texts that my friends had sent me on their phones that my phone failed to recieve)
  4. UNC

UNC New Member

CM 6.1.2 would be my #1 froyo rom. Give it a shot.
Search tags for this page

cant recieve text on lg revelution

i don't get texts from certain people

im not getting texts from certain people on my new galaxy s4

lg revolution cant receive text from certain phone number

why don't i recieve texts with my s4

why is my s4 not recieving texts from certain people