Not Recieving Some Texts!

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Game4set, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Game4set

Game4set Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys I'm on Bugless Beast V0.6.2.1 and I'm having a serious issue in which I'm not recieving text messages from people. I'd be having a normal txt convo. when all of the sudden I don't get a text from the person and they ask me why I didn't reply. I don't receive a notification for a text and my text messaging app doesn't show any new texts. This has happened on numerous occasions with several different people including my teacher who sent out a text to the whole entire class and I my phone failed to receive it. I'm currently using the stock txt messaging app that came with BB V0.6.2.1 and I deleted the Anit-Text bombing app because I thought it might be interfering with my texts. Any fixes or ideas as to what the problem might be :( ??

2. UNC

UNC Active Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Go with CM 6.1.2 or Sapphire 2.0.2 if you want an awesome fully functioning Froyo Rom. I had no luck running the newest BB.

3. Game4set

Game4set Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Which ROM should I try first? If I don't find a fix for this problem soon I'll have to switch ASAP (as in tonight) since this issue is happening as we speak. Another friend just called asking why I didn't reply to his text (and no it's in no way, shape, or form a "joke" I have seen numerous times the texts that my friends had sent me on their phones that my phone failed to recieve)

4. UNC

UNC Active Member

Ratings:
    +1
    CM 6.1.2 would be my #1 froyo rom. Give it a shot.

Search tags for this page

cant recieve text on lg revelution

i don't get texts from certain people

im not getting texts from certain people on my new galaxy s4

lg revolution cant receive text from certain phone number

why don't i recieve texts with my s4

why is my s4 not recieving texts from certain people