1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Not receiving texts

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by madmanmarz, Aug 16, 2011.

1. madmanmarz

madmanmarz New Member

I am having all types of problems receiving texts. I first noticed that I was not receiving messages while my phone was off (once I turned it on). Then I was having issues with MMS messages showing up as 30k downloads and not working. Then I went to Google Voice while I was overseas and upon returning I hardly get any messages to my messaging app at all. I have all the settings setup correctly in Google Voice and I have my # set as mobile, receive texts, etc...

I have rooted the phone and deleted the stock messaging app which I am guessing is the primary source of my problems...if so, anyone know a way I can reinstall just the messaging app? Is there another way to fix this?

I have tried all the popular messaging apps from the Market and none seem to work properly no matter what settings I use.

plss hallppp
Search tags for this page
casio commando not receiving texts
casio commando wont recieve texts
casio g'zone commando not receiving text messages
casio g'zone commando wont download pictures
g zone not receiving text messages
i can't download a text on my casio android phone?
my gz one is not recieving text messages
my gzone wont receive text
my text messaging on my gz1 phone will not work
not getting text messages on gzone
recieving text messages casio gzone
verizon casio phone not getting text
verizon gz1 not receivimg text messages
why cant i get messages on my gzone

why wont my phone receive texts