1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Not receiving texts... again. And memory

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by surfbunnie16, Feb 1, 2012.

1. surfbunnie16

surfbunnie16 New Member

Ok so not only am I having issues with memory and deleting cache every day to a couple of times a day, now I am not getting my texts again. This happened in November and I downloaded the Hotfix which fixed the problem up until monday. I tried doing the Hotfix again and no luck. I don't know what to do now. If this happened to anyone and they know how to fix please help! I'm affraid if it goes any longer my phone will blow up when it starts getting texts again!
    thank you!!!

oh and it also randomly deletes contacts, old(taken from previous phones/back up assistance) and new.
  2. enlightened

enlightened Super Moderator

Um, have you called Verizon? Is the phone under warranty?
  3. surfbunnie16

surfbunnie16 New Member

Yes. I called them when I first started having the issue in November and their only solution was to buy a new phone bc i didnt have warranty. i called again in December and it turns out i do have extended warranty and i could send it in but catch is i have a small crack in my camera lense so they could end up charging me full price for the phone. i could also go through insurance but pay 50. i just refuse to pay anything for a malfunctioning phone because whether its new used refurbished it still has the same issues. i was just trying to hold out till i get my discounted upgrade. Verizon was no help. i found hotfix on this forum.
  4. truckdrivertank

truckdrivertank New Member

My wife did a factory reset and hasnt had any more problems with low memory

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

android not receiving texts

droid x2 not receiving text

droid x2 not receiving texts

droid x2 problem receiving texts

hotfix droid incredible

htc droid incredible hotfix for text issue
htc incredible hotfix link

htc rezound not receiving texts

incredible not receiving texts
not receiving texts on droid x2
samsung fascinate not receiving texts
samsung mesmerize not receiving texts
thunderbolt not receiving texts fix
why am i not receiving all my texts on verizon?
why is my droid x2 not receiving texts