Not receiving or sending texts

gcushenb

Reaction score
I just got my LG Ally. Twice now, I have not been able to send or receive texts and have had to turn my phone on and off to get/send them? I have only had it for two days. This is a little concerning for me. Any help?

tbolt1125

Reaction score
My thunderbolt is not sensing or receiving texts to anyone, it says they send but the person doesn't receive them and I am not receiving any texts either, I live 45 min out aide of Pittsburgh, does anyone else have this problem?

sent from the bolt

jellybean420

Reaction score
No issues here. I live about the same from the burgh. Have you rooted or messed with any settings?

Sent from my ThunderBolt

InfiniteRefrain

Reaction score
VZW is aware of the issue. I get failure msgs but they are still going through. The radio update patch is supposed to fix a few of the on going issues.

tbolt1125

Reaction score
Everything was back to normal for me sometime last night between 7pm and midnight, and btw I am not rooted

sent from the bolt

iddanceaway

Reaction score
Have been having the same problem intermittently in Boise for days now, despite two factory resets, among other things. Hoping for a fix from someone--was totally sold on my TB once I got the extended battery. But the texting issue is pretty big.

pappabacon

Reaction score
I run into this occasionally and I do a battery pull and it is all good.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
I've had this problem in Los Angeles too. I wouldn't have noticed it if I didn't have a dumbphone and google voice (forwarded to my Bolt and dumbphone). I was unable to receive ANY texts on my Thunderbolt for about 6 hours but I could send - last weekend. Of course, who knows how many times that's happened before. lol. Not really a good feeling when I'm paying $95/month for this and relying on it for business.