Not receiving messages, but able to send??

Rapper_Droyd

Reaction score
THANK YOU!! I started having this problem yesterday and called tech support this morning and they tried everything and told me to reset my phone. Thats a last resort for me because I wanted to search the forums first. Thanks again!

zsazsabunny

Reaction score
Thanks!

I began experiencing issues with my Droid Incredible shortly after installing update 2.3.4, including the "low disc space" error message that has been mentioned several times.

I did a reset of my phone, which cured the "low disc space" error, but then I realized I was unable to receive text messages, although I was able to send them.

I tried the fix that the above poster mentioned, and it worked.

Just to give a bit more detail, after checking the box, and going to the website, the download will complete in your notifications drop down status bar.

When it is done, click it to install, and it will say "Hotfix NV item reset it complete and you are able to receive messages now"

About 5 minutes later, all my texts came in.

Thanks for the help crazycatlady2352!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Ugh I could not find any answer anywhere else. So I now I get texts, does anyone know how to resolve the low space icon issue? I have had that thing for a while now. My phone will cease, etc. I have tons of space available on both my phone and SD card, so IDK what that's about. Any suggestions? I do not want to lose my data. Pls help. I've deleted a, ps but that isn't the issue. I read online that it could be an issue with the 2.3.4 gingerbread and there could be a patch??? But I have not found any solution.

Thanks all!

Rapper_Droyd

Reaction score
There's threads on this forum addressing the low memory issue. Seek & ye shall find.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Callalily1120

Reaction score
Anyone having this issue but NOT have an Incredible??!

This issue just started for me tonight and after reading through this thread, it looked to be an issue with the phone. I'm having this issue. it just started tonight, but I have a Droid X2, not an Incredible... Called in and the tech support told me to take it into a store...

Ronimus

Reaction score
So I see nobody has posted here in a while. I just got the problem and neither the .apk or the megaupload sites work. Any other help? PLEEEEEASE!!