Not receiving all email from GoDaddy on Samsung Stratosphere

karen.mcghee

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to Droidforums.net. Having a problem in that I am not receiving all my GoDaddy emails on my Samsung Stratosphere even though they appear when I check with a PC. Solutions were offered regarding corporate sync that fixed others' problems but that is not my issue. Also saw a suggestion to use K9 but not sure that would work for me. Any thoughts?

Karen

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Hope you can find a solution. DancingNexus

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF Karen!! Sorry to hear you are having issues. I do know a lot of people swear by K-9, I myself have not used it but it may be worth a shot especially if no other suggestions come up for you.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
K9 will most likely work.

I knew someone who had a DROID PRO, and could not get her Go Daddy email to work with the stock email app. Downloaded K9, and it worked like a charm.

OP
K

karen.mcghee

Reaction score
Guess I'll give K9 a try. Thanks. Will let you know how it works.

OP
K

karen.mcghee

Reaction score
Well tried K9. It found the emails that were not found by the default Droid email. However got an email today that neither k9 or default email saw. What was interesting is that default email sent a notification but when I checked it, it did not display the email for which it sent the notification. Can't remember is k9 sent a notification. So any ideas?

Karen

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
karen.mcghee said:
Well tried K9. It found the emails that were not found by the default Droid email. However got an email today that neither k9 or default email saw. What was interesting is that default email sent a notification but when I checked it, it did not display the email for which it sent the notification. Can't remember is k9 sent a notification. So any ideas?

Karen

How are you setting the email up? Pop or imap?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Can you do IMAP? Your syncing problems are probably because of the pop.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Oh, you don't have the one that allows imap.

I think go daddy has an email app in the play store. That should hopefully have no problems.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

GDKen

Reaction score
@karen.mcghee

I’m with Go Daddy and came across your post. Were you able to get your email issue resolved?

If not I would like to help, please feel free to direct message me

bneighbors85

Reaction score
Solution

Im a VZW rep who has a customer who is experiencing the same problem. I have tried to use different email apps, none have fully solved the situation. I have tried his companies email server settings as well as the generic pop.secureserver.net server with no difference in inbox activity. I have also done factory reset on phone and used the godaddy app from Play store. Please respond ASAP if you have a solution for me.

GDKen

Reaction score
@bneighbors85

I sent you a private message with some additional information. Please PM me back if you need any further clarification.

I look forward to helping you and your customer and finding a resolution.