Not really impressed

Brad91

Reaction score
Ok i just got my razr maxx today and so far its nothing special..its just like my droid x2...plus its awkward to hold

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

cece5702

Reaction score
No way is the Maxx like the X2! The battery of the Maxx alone blows the X2 out of the water! I don't even have to go into the other qualities and features of the Maxx! The End!!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have 4G in your area? Plus the screen is much clearer than the dx2.

OP
B

Brad91

Reaction score
Well of course battery is better and Verizon put an anti glare screen protector on my device so the screen is all fuzzy :(

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Well of course battery is better and Verizon put an anti glare screen protector on my device so the screen is all fuzzy :(

Then take the screen protector off if you don't like it. Problem solved.

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
This baby blows the x and x2 out of the water. Give it some time. Its almost 11pm and I have 60% battery left.

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
I would give it a few days to try it out. Take off the screen protector. If you still don't like it make sure to take it back before the 14 days is up.

I came from the DX I like the phone, LOVE LOVE the battery but its not like the phone is a night of entertainment. Altho netflix does look pretty good.

doggy2965

Reaction score
I had X2 before Maxx.X2 was a good phone but the Maxx is better on everything but weight.

BillyT

Reaction score
I too came from the X2. I also put on an anti-glare screen protector. The protector was terrible. Put a ZAGG Invisisheild on it and it's much better. Hands down, much more satisfied with the Razr MAXX.

chrisx

Reaction score
I had the Galaxy Nexus. What a POS. The battery didn't last 8 hrs. I'd charge it in the morning, by the time I left work it was dead. It sat on my desk all day doing nothing, and went dead fast. They replaced it with a "referb". It was even worse. Got fed up and bought the RAZR MAX. Took it off the charger yesterday morning. Got up this morning and it's still at 80%. I hope this bodes well for its performance over the long haul.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Steinheil Ultra Crystal best and most clear screen protector you can get. Those anti-glare just are not worth looking like you have water under the screen protector.

mattman5000

Reaction score
you are right about it being awkward to hold. It is only slightly larger, but feels much bigger in my hand when talking on the phone. I kind of miss the hump from my Droid X. And the power button, I'm still getting to used to the fact that the power button is where the volume buttons were on the X. And the charging port on top of the phone. It's quite annoying to use the phone with charger attached. Ok. I'm done complaining about minor details. :biggrin:

OP
B

Brad91

Reaction score
Changed my mind day 3 and I'm loving the maxx!

cece5702

Reaction score
All you needed was a couple of days with that thing of beauty! Awesome! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its usually does take a few days with any phone...lol. I would even say give it a few weeks, months. At least the try it for the 14 day return period...lol.