Not happy with verizon and this new ship date...

dragozoid

Reaction score
I walked into a store and bought mine on launch day. I would rather wait to get my rebate than wait to get my phone.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Depends on what region you're in.
There are several warehouses across the country that you phone could ship from.

If your warehouse has stock, you'll get it sooner.

cpjr

Reaction score
I walked into a store and bought mine on launch day. I would rather wait to get my rebate than wait to get my phone.

I guess if you get lucky enough to just "walk in and buy one". I however am NOT waiting in line for hours for a friggin phone.

Sascol

Reaction score
I got lucky I guess - called on the 15th (release date) it was delivered on the 16th via FedEx. I was NOT on the wait list.

gary.benjam

Reaction score
Verizon ship Date

I got REALLY lucky on mine. Went into a local Verizon store in Beverly, Ma last Thursday night at 8:45 PM and got the very last one. Trust me it will be worth the wait, they are impressive. Good luck and I hope they ship soon for you!
Gary

dolpns13

Reaction score
Yeah, Verizons CS sure has gone down the crapper.

How is it VZW's fault if Moto dosent have supply on hand to ship to them?

I take exception to that. If I am paying Verizon for an order, I hold Verizon responsible for fulling that order. Just like I cancelled a Home Depot order because of a manufacturer delay excuse they gave me - I held home dept responsible... Whomever t is that is taking my money, is the party that is responsible.

At the very minimum, Verizon should give an accurate ship date.

overide

Reaction score
I walked into a local Verizon store on the 15th, no one else was even there. Asked for a Droid X, she pulled it out, and I booted it up and started messing with it while the saleswoman looked up my account info. It felt so nice in my hand, and it is really a beautiful piece of technology. Suddenly the saleswoman tells me that I am not due for an upgrade until July 28th and the soonest that she can sell me one for the renewal price is the 21st, but to call her on the 19th to get her to hold one for me. Of course by the 19th they are sold out, and are waiting on another shipment. So I ordered one online and now am playing the waiting game, so OP I feel your pain. The worst part is that I actually had one in my hot little hand! :(