Not getting email and no GPS lock

NautiIntentions

Reaction score
Has anyone been having problems lately? Since this past Friday I have not gotten any new emails on from my Verizon or Gmail account on my Motorola Droid nor can I get a GPS lock for driving direction. As a matter of fact my Droid is still showing emails I have already deleted.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been having problems lately? Since this past Friday I have not gotten any new emails on from my Verizon or Gmail account on my Motorola Droid nor can I get a GPS lock for driving direction. As a matter of fact my Droid is still showing emails I have already deleted.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. It doesn't sound like your Droid has sync turned on. Settings/Accounts & Sync and make sure your gmail light is turned on. Also check Auto Sync.

OP
N

NautiIntentions

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I have been lurking here for awhile and gotten a lot of useful info.

I double checked the sync settings and all is turned on.

toddegreene

Reaction score
Don't quote me, but I think you go to menu-> settings-> applications-> manage applications-> menu-> filter-> running-> gmail. Then clear cache and data. This happened to me a while back and I believe that was the solution.