Not feeling the bolt anymore.

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
I got a tbolt on a one year for 199. Came from a Droid, couldn't be happier. Great camera and great screen...still don't understand why so many people put this device down.

Different strokes for different folks I guess

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Some people are never happy... Grass is always greener on the other side... I could go on :).

It all depends on the type of person. Seems to me people love to complain and hate what they have wanting what they don't have. I can count more iPhone users who are unhappy with their iPhones than I can with Android users.

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Other than the battery issue which I solved with the extended battery I love this phone. I almost didn't get it because I never liked the HTC interface, but now I do.

Sent from the future using my flux capacitor

What are your thought on the phone now that you have the extended battery? Meaning like the add weight and size?
I am not really that worried about my batt life but I am curious to get one.
at first i didnt like it, the extended is twice the size. but after a day or two i got used to it. battery life obviously better now. the added weight is minimal.

armeddroid

Reaction score
Other than the battery issue which I solved with the extended battery I love this phone. I almost didn't get it because I never liked the HTC interface, but now I do.

Sent from the future using my flux capacitor

What are your thought on the phone now that you have the extended battery? Meaning like the add weight and size?
I am not really that worried about my batt life but I am curious to get one.
at first i didnt like it, the extended is twice the size. but after a day or two i got used to it. battery life obviously better now. the added weight is minimal.

Ok sounds good. Appreciate that. Might just go ahead and copp one for a spare.

via a Thunderbolt

BigMcGuire

Reaction score

They've been out of stock on the Verizon website for awhile now. Every store around where I live in Los Angeles only has covers/cases for the Thunderbolt, given up on them a long time ago. Good luck finding it.

dominator77

Reaction score
I dont think 14 days is enough either.. I work 12 hr shifts which leaves me with 6 days to get to the store, within those 6 days I got other things to do which leaves me with only a couple days to decide if I like something I'll be stuck with for 2 years

neoterixx64

Reaction score
I'm actually going to return my extended battery. I hate the weight of the phone and the case and battery make the phone look ugly. I rather throttle from 3g to 4g. I am testing now to see the difference if it lasts longer.

armeddroid

Reaction score

They've been out of stock on the Verizon website for awhile now. Every store around where I live in Los Angeles only has covers/cases for the Thunderbolt, given up on them a long time ago. Good luck finding it.

ugh
:icon_eek:
Did they say when they would be in stock again?

cdogg777

Reaction score
So this guy posts once and never explains why he doesn't like it. Trolled...or "Dumbassed" ya that's a word!

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
I agree the thunderbolt is exciting at first but now i'm starting to think twice.

The battery life is so bad that I don't think the phone can be used as a primary device.

OP
L

lakas187

Reaction score
People are so fast to throw the word "troll" out.... I have a very busy life and I can't be on the forums 24/7. Regarding the Thunderbolt, its a heavy phone. I find my hand hurting after a couple of minutes of using it. The data connection is super buggy... 3/4 of the time it drops the connection including on wifi. Most apps force close a lot. The camera is below expectations.. The camera on the fascinate is WAY better. The call quality is sub par, signal strength is a joke.. I live in a very strong, 3g/4g area and only get one or two bars. Where as with my x, I would get all 4 bars and a solid connection. The speaker is not loud at all. The volume rocker is way to big. I find my self pressing it on accident all the time!!!!!!!!! Battery life is a joke also, 3 whole hours! Ect........ Regarding Android, apps are horrible and full of ads. I like ios better. I miss my iPhone 4 and the app store.....

jr313

Reaction score
LMFAO!!! Go simple then man...apple misses u too..wow if this phone is heavy to u....ummmmmmm yeah my girl must b waaaay stronger than u cuz shes laughn as i read her what u said and u almost have her cryn!! Lmao..

Sent from the phone that makes all other phones bow down