not caring for this Droid bionic..

kristinkim

Reaction score
Ive had this phone for maybe 2 months....
im so a girl thats taking pictures 24/7..
This bionic has got the worst camera everrrrrrrr.
Ive heard the razr is no better,camera wise. I can't have that lag....my son would have my butt.
The nexus..id like but then I heard about the HTC
rezound. ..takes good pics. And fast
I wish I was smart @ cellphones..... I had there Iphone 4s.....but I couldn't handle the punie screen...
Sounds like theres stuff 2 download..but im scared id do damage & end up pulling more hair out. I want a
Phone fast like then Iphone4s but kinda like all the junk on bionic. My b-friend has the HTC but a incred.2.
I think slower than mine but I love the fast camera & great pictures it takes...
Im A Verizon chix needing help...

Cinoib

Reaction score
There are so many things you can do to improve the bionic. You just have to have patients and be a little daring. I.e., you have to learn what it is to root the phone and then customize it (or "mod") as your needs require.

The Bionic was first announced in January of this year. Yet it wasn't in stores until September. And even then, it wasn't fully baked. So "modders" have developed work-a-rounds that greatly improve on what Motorola designed.

My camera was awful. The most recent official Over The Air update improved it significantly.

These devices are always a work in process.

What firmware is in your Bionic?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

noogie186

Reaction score
not likin' ur bionic

hey kristinkim, the bionic is a neat phone, if you stay w it i think you'll really like it...first, i hated the camera also..got my phone in early nov...but after the update, (and this update will not mess up ur phone, if it is still stock..meaning basically unchanged from when you got it), the camera works great...very fast, the pic is taken about 1/2 second from when you press the button...anyway, (im not a tech on this stuff, but this part is ez), go to menu, settings, about phone...look at system version...you should see 5.5.893 and some other stuff, but the 893 is what you want to see...if you have this, your phone is updated and ur camera should work fast. if you have something else, like 5.5.886, you need to update...just go to menu, settings, about phone, and system updates...it will tell u that an update is available and you should just download it...dont worry, just do it..everything works better...turns the bionic into the phone it shoulda been all along........happy trails

Last edited: