Not Call Log = battery drain

Harrybub

Reaction score
huh?? I've been running this for a few days now and have noticed NO difference in battery drain. It doesn't even show up on my "battery use" screen so I'm wondering if it's not a conflict with some other app or something.

Are you running any "home replacement" app? If so maybe that's causing some problems...

interesting as I have been running this since December 1st and have never even seen it show up in the list at all. Wonder why the big difference?

Same here.

HB

rogerl

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am the creator of not call log, and i am in the need of some assistance in getting to the GoogleIO conference this year! It is $400 plus airfare/hotel! I have created a little donation app that allows you do donate to my cause through paypal! plus you get a dorky version of snake, some music by my friends in Boomzzilla, and you will get a free version of my new app RingRandom (reg .99) as soon as i release it, in the coming weeks.
Please show your support for my app, and donate!
Thanks again for all of the support!
-Roger L

googleiocode.png

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've been running NotCallLog as long as I can remember in my Droid's lifetime :)
I have had absolutely no issues with battery drain. Matter of fact I forget the app is even on the phone :)