Not allowed to go into Clockwork Recovery?

kyle4040

Reaction score
Well I got cyanogenmod 7 working on my phone. I love it, but I tried going into Clockwork Recovery to create a backup. When the phone turns off and is supposed to boot into clockwork it just stays at the M and never goes into clockwork. From there I can never boot up again, i tried wiping data and cache in the normal recovery and I end up having to SBF and re install cyanogenmod 7. But I can never get back into clockworkmod no matter how many times I try. Has this happened to anybody else?

gimlet72

Reaction score
To get into recovery long press the power button hit reboot then recovery. You cannot use the Droid x or 2 bootloader. You willow have to sbf

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Well I got cyanogenmod 7 working on my phone. I love it, but I tried going into Clockwork Recovery to create a backup. When the phone turns off and is supposed to boot into clockwork it just stays at the M and never goes into clockwork. From there I can never boot up again, i tried wiping data and cache in the normal recovery and I end up having to SBF and re install cyanogenmod 7. But I can never get back into clockworkmod no matter how many times I try. Has this happened to anybody else?

Did you use DX/2 recovery bootstrap?

OP
K

kyle4040

Reaction score
I did use bootstrap like the first 2 times. Then i found the option to Reboot into Recovery when i was trying to reboot my phone so i tried that but got the same results.