1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Not allowed to go into Clockwork Recovery?

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod - X' started by kyle4040, Jul 9, 2011.

1. kyle4040

kyle4040 New Member

Well I got cyanogenmod 7 working on my phone. I love it, but I tried going into Clockwork Recovery to create a backup. When the phone turns off and is supposed to boot into clockwork it just stays at the M and never goes into clockwork. From there I can never boot up again, i tried wiping data and cache in the normal recovery and I end up having to SBF and re install cyanogenmod 7. But I can never get back into clockworkmod no matter how many times I try. Has this happened to anybody else?
  2. gimlet72

gimlet72 New Member

To get into recovery long press the power button hit reboot then recovery. You cannot use the Droid x or 2 bootloader. You willow have to sbf

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. DroidXDoes4G

DroidXDoes4G New Member

Did you use DX/2 recovery bootstrap?
  4. kyle4040

kyle4040 New Member

I did use bootstrap like the first 2 times. Then i found the option to Reboot into Recovery when i was trying to reboot my phone so i tried that but got the same results.