1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Not all Droids are created equal?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by thecrunkness, Apr 13, 2010.

1. thecrunkness

thecrunkness New Member

I was surfing the web looking for some live wallpaper the other day and noticed one called "shake them all" but for the life of me I cannot find it in the market!

So I assumed that it must not be available for the moto droid and I was content with that.

However, the other day I stumbled upon the apps webste and notived people posting how great it was on the DROID!

Apparently there are some droids out there that can see this particular wallpaper and some can't.

Anyone have any solution to this? I would really love to have this wallpaper!
  2. tiggerxplur

tiggerxplur New Member

im running droidmod 1.0 and its in there try searching "live wallpapers" and look for it
  3. capnfuffy

capnfuffy New Member

Works for me, I'm running cyanogen. In the market it says it works for droid.
  4. thecrunkness

thecrunkness New Member

I have an Unrooted/modded droid anyone think that might be the problem?
  5. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

I am unrooted and I have I DL'd it from the market - it is a very cool LWP. Did you search it as "Shake Them All"?
  6. thecrunkness

thecrunkness New Member

Yeah I tried to search shake them all, shake them, shake them all!, shake them all! live wallpaper

none of them worked
  7. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

Yes, there is something in the Droid and the Market so when you search on your Droid, if you don't have the criteria for an app so it won't appear. Google Earth is one example; if you had 2.0.1 it didn't show up, but if you had 2.1 it did.

On Androlib, I found http://www.androlib.com/android.application.net-yougli-shakethemall-tnDB.aspx. If that's the correct one, try using your Barcode Reader on it. If it can't find it, then there is something in your Droid's software stopping it.
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  8. smalltowngirl13

I did a factory reset after the 2.1 update - there is a thread started by Johnny Kansas that talks about the reset...I know some of the posts in the thread talk about people not seeing things after the update but the factor reset seem to solve that issue...here is the link to the thread...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...own-issues-2-1-update-factory-rest-fixes.html

I hope I posted the link correctly above if you are interested.
  9. J*Bishop

J*Bishop New Member

i was able to dl and use "Shake them all" for a good 5min. until it fc'd on me. for what it's worth i'm 2.1 rooted and oc'd to 1ghz.
  10. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Im unrooted and I dont see it either..
  11. thecrunkness

thecrunkness New Member

Cool, factory reset did the job!....now if i can remember what are all the apps i had...
  12. smalltowngirl13

Great - enjoy the LWP and hope ya remember all your apps...I should have maybe mentioned that but I know that the thread talked about backing up your info, using AppBrain, etc...
  13. thecrunkness

thecrunkness New Member

I figure that if I don't remember the apps then chances are I never really used it anyways:p
  14. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

I still cant find this in market, and when I scan the code it says reuested item cannot be found.

Shake Your Wallpaper Up a Bit With ‘Shake Them All’! Android App Review

[​IMG]11. Jun, 2010 written by Parker Haile / androidheadlines.com[​IMG]0 Comments
    [​IMG]Shake Them All is the kind of application that you keep on your phone just for the sake of having something fun, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. This live wallpaper doesn’t even feel like a live wallpaper. It’s as if you’re playing a game and your home screen is on top. This is one of the coolest live wallpapers you can get.
    App Name: Shake Them All! Live Wallpaper
    Description: Live wallpaper using realistic physics engine and g-sensors to display Androids falling down your screen.
    Androids react to gravity, touching, shaking your phone and even light and sound now.

How it Works: Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, you just go into your live wallpapers and select it. Before applying it, you’ll want to take a look at the settings. The wallpaper is a configurable amount and type of Android characters that float around on top of the wallpaper or solid color chosen. They can react to sound, light, touch, and the accelerometer. In the settings, you can choose the number, type, and size of the Androids. You can also configure the sensitivity of the various things that can control the Androids.
    Opinion: While it can really eat up your battery life, which is natural, Shake Them All! is a wonderful app. It’s something that you mess around with just to be entertained, or something that you can pull out to show to people. The huge library of skins makes this app well worth a download. Because it is free, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t download this live wallpaper today.
    Pro:

• Tons of skins to chose from
    • Very fluid and polished feeling
    • Iconic characters such as TMNT
    • Variety of control types with full control over sensitivity
    • Free
    Con:

• Guzzles battery
    Conclusion: This is by far my favorite livewallpaper and is something I am going to keep. Various options and configurations make possibilities endless. If you want a fun little live wallpaper to show off to friends or just entertain yourself with, I suggest you download Shake Them All! Live Wallpaper as soon as possible.

#gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]