1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Not all apps appear in "downloads" section of market

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ajk23az, Oct 18, 2010.

1. ajk23az

ajk23az New Member

Small problem here. I installed Benny's Evolution theme a couple days ago and for some reason not all of my installed apps are appearing in the downloads section of the market and am unable to see if any updates are available for them.

Any suggestions?
  2. ajk23az

ajk23az New Member

NVM - Used appbrain to sync all apps to my computer and they all reappeared in the market.
  3. Larry_ThaGr81

Larry_ThaGr81 New Member

Are you using a theme that the developer has confirmed to be compatible with SS4.8?

I've seen that problem myself before, I can't remember exactly what I did to fix it. I think what I had to do was search for the apps and install the apps that were already on my phone again. I know it sounds weird but I do remember having to do this despite the app already being on the phone because it didn't show a installed status in the market.

You might want to try clearing your market cache from applications under settings and then restart your phone and see what happens. Also make sure you are have synching enable before you restart so that your phone can attempt to reestablish any application disconnects.
  4. Larry_ThaGr81

Larry_ThaGr81 New Member

What's that?
  5. ajk23az

ajk23az New Member

Appbrain kind of acts like itunes. You can browse apps on their website and sync all of the apps on your phone onto the website. From there you can uninstall/install from the website instead of your phone. It will keep track of all the apps that need updating too.

Pretty neat.
Search tags for this page

reloaded my tab and my apps do not show in market

why don't all my installed apps appear in my apps list?