Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
It could very well be true, but the problem here lately is the sheer amount of bogus claims from folks just looking for a payday.
The other problem is with the media, (mainstream, social & otherwise) blindly reporting these issues without knowing all the facts. We ALL become part of the problem when we start to blindly forward or copy & paste a story that someone else wrote, when even they haven't bothered to look into the truth.
I'd rather be late to report or even discuss a story knowing that I have ALL the facts straight, than report something that isn't completely true.
People only hear the bad.... ie: ANOTHER Samsung device caught fire.... and not the story 3-4 weeks (or even months later), that it wasn't really Samsungs fault or that it was user error.
But that's just me.

S5 tap'n

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Seriously dude, your crazy hatred of Samsung needs a check, maybe you need a check up as well. You never add anything positive to this forum, noting only negative.. Why not go away and find a place that wants negative, boorish fools, this is not the place. We're frankly tired of hearing your crap, and will not listen to your BS any longer.

Sent by my new S7-Edge
I bet I have more samsung appliances in my house then most people on this forum. It's not that I hate the manufacturer it's that I expect highest standard from the world leader in electronics. And in smartphone field they've been disappointing me.

I only repost on subject matters. If you guys don't want to be informed of world news, don't start these threads. I wasn't the one who brought this up.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bet I have more samsung appliances in my house then most people on this forum. It's not that I hate the manufacturer it's that I expect highest standard from the world leader in electronics. And in smartphone field they've been disappointing me.

I only repost on subject matters. If you guys don't want to be informed of world news, don't start these threads. I wasn't the one who brought this up.
I'll be ok if you decide to skip the next one and a few after that. I'm still waiting for proof on the Note7 that supposedly caught fire near me. I don't know if it was you or someone else that posted the link but it was unsubstantiated as far as I've been able to find out.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

vash_h

Reaction score
c'mon guys.. just because its just one incident doesnt mean its not a problem. Granted, it may b isolated case and not caused by samsung, perhaps by third party chargers, cables and the environment.

having said that, calling 1 incident CRAP or BS is not right and is a call for concern. until they release the official investigation report, which they hardly do.

havent we learned from automotive industry? Toyota with their brakes.. Honda with their flying metal debris.. it all started with 1 isolated incident.. and everyone laughed at the victims and called their claims BS.. including manufacturer's service centres. How many lives have honda claimed? how many lives lost from toyota?

i was a proud owner of note 2 for many years.. many years.. and its still working like a gem.. although i bought a new device recently due to POKEMON GO not being to run on that phone's official roms.. and niantics decided to cut out custom roms as well.. it wont run on custom roms..

but its a work of art and quality, so I am not a sammy hater.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
c'mon guys.. just because its just one incident doesnt mean its not a problem. Granted, it may b isolated case and not caused by samsung, perhaps by third party chargers, cables and the environment.

having said that, calling 1 incident CRAP or BS is not right and is a call for concern. until they release the official investigation report, which they hardly do.

havent we learned from automotive industry? Toyota with their brakes.. Honda with their flying metal debris.. it all started with 1 isolated incident.. and everyone laughed at the victims and called their claims BS.. including manufacturer's service centres. How many lives have honda claimed? how many lives lost from toyota?

i was a proud owner of note 2 for many years.. many years.. and its still working like a gem.. although i bought a new device recently due to POKEMON GO not being to run on that phone's official roms.. and niantics decided to cut out custom roms as well.. it wont run on custom roms..

but its a work of art and quality, so I am not a sammy hater.
Won't play Pokemon go? There should be a recall!

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><