1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Not a Newbie Anymore but

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by th9203, Mar 9, 2010.

1. th9203

th9203 New Member

I thought that I should introduce myself now that I have started to post. I am a software engineer living in Connecticut. I know a little PC speak, a lot of VxWorks speak and will probably look into rooting the Droid a bit later when work slows down. Looking forward to playing here.

Cheers :icon_ banana:
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

th9203 welcome to DF. I speak or know none of those things you mention...although I do have a rooted Droid - one of the best things I have done with my Droid to date. Hope you enjoy DF and find yourself at home here.
  3. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

:welcome: to the forum. We're glad you're here. You're really going to enjoy your droid and this forum! There is a lot of great information here. Enjoy!