Not a bash, but its really not that great of a phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
As far as waiting for an hour to move your data... I recommend you look into USB 2.0. I think with even just average transfer rates, it should only about 10-15 minutes to fill up all 32GB... Start moving your data from your bricked phone now so you don't have to do it then.

Aha! Thank you Truss! I just looked into USB... I had no idea! I'm using serial! So is this USB thing available yet? Is it like super expensive? Does it actually work well? xD
Haha, serial brings back memories of syncing my palm m100 with a serial! Ahh, yaa...

USB: The SerialKiller! ;)

But seriously, I wonder if Android will soon support 3.0. 3.0 is actually becoming sortof standard! :p

mthorn79

Reaction score
That's the only thing we can do, imagine. There's no proof that it will be even half as good as the Nexus. Given that it's not pure ICS, Motorola will have their way with ICS before they push it out to your phones. What's to say they don't put their greasy hands in the camera software and mess it all up like they've done with every smartphone since the OG Droid?

I'm glad Nexus will be the Guinea pig for ICS...all the kinks & bugs will be worked out. IE: Nexus S random reboot/capacitive button problems back in January! Have fun.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I figured we should let trolls have their threads.... when you close off the undersides of their bridges, they tend to come wondering into town looking for a new home. We don't want trolls in all of our other threads, now do we?

cjsmoove

Reaction score
All I want to know is *singing*:icon_ lala: can a brutha get a table dance!!!!!

patriot95

Reaction score
Don't knock the RAZR! I may be trading it in soon... but it is a great phone and the Blur of the past is not here. This thing is fast and fluid. If it had ICS, no physical buttons meaning smaller bezel, and a notification light... this would be my ideal device. But it is truly a great phone.

That said... the Nexus will be king at least for a couple months while ICS officially is released for everything else.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

busab

Reaction score
Don't knock the RAZR! I may be trading it in soon... but it is a great phone and the Blur of the past is not here. This thing is fast and fluid. If it had ICS, no physical buttons meaning smaller bezel, and a notification light... this would be my ideal device. But it is truly a great phone.

That said... the Nexus will be king at least for a couple months while ICS officially is released for everything else.

The razr does have a notification lights.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I'm glad Nexus will be the Guinea pig for ICS...all the kinks & bugs will be worked out. IE: Nexus S random reboot/capacitive button problems back in January! Have fun.

You're just mad you have a razr.

the nexus will be the Guinea pig and the king.

mthorn79

Reaction score
You're just mad you have a razr.

the nexus will be the Guinea pig and the king.

Lmao...this is the best phone I've ever owned and once it gets ICS it'll own the Nexus S...I mean the Galaxy Nexus, sorry they look the same got confused there for a minute, my bad

patriot95

Reaction score
Why can't people admit there can be more than one great phone out at a time? Get off your high chairs.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Why can't people admit there can be more than one great phone out at a time? Get off your high chairs.

Simple logic tells you that its just not possible..and i love my highchair.. it has batman on it :)

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

mthorn79

Reaction score

Sorry...its just funny how people are drooling over this phone...its basically a Nexus S with ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.