Nosey

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have been wondering for a while what makes up you guy's phones. I would love to see and also for others to see. Great way to learn new stuff. Things like:

Apps
Launchers
Widgets
Cases
Roms
Rooted
Etc;
Thanks!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rooted. Ics leak.

Best app is tapatalk

Best root app is titanium backup followed closely by root explorer

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

islandsapart

Reaction score
rooted
unsafe side =232 ics leak debloated
safe =liquid smooth ics v1.5
extended battery
otter box defender
+2 titanium backup
dolphin browser for downloading stuff.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had my Bionic since September. I'm unrooted on .905 so no Roms. No case or screen cover, but I use a holster for the phone. I also have the Motorola Extended Battery.

Many of the apps I have are holdovers from my OG Droid. Too many to post but I suggest you look at http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/217073-app-help.html and http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-if-you-could-only-have-recommend-5-apps.html

One app worth mentioning is GSam Battery Monitor (recommended by FoxKat) which sits on the Notifications Bar. When you pull the bar down you see the battery temperature and time left. Pressing that will have a lot more information. It also gives you the battery percentage in single digits.

Another is System Panel. It gives you a lot of information about your phone.

You may also want to consider going over to Amazon.com and downloading their App Store, well app (be sure to allow downloading from outside sources first). Every day they give away a paid app for free. Many will be those you'd never touch even if free, but there are gems. For example, they had QuickOffice Pro, a $14.95 app, for free.

As for widgets the only ones I'll mention is Beautiful Widgets, Switchpro and ColorNote. Switchpro is like your power strip, but you can add things to control (up to 7) and have a choice of 21 things. ColorNote is like a Post-It on your screen.

I'm running pretty much stock so no launchers.

BleedingEdge

Reaction score
Re Apps:

Rooted / ICS / v232

Apex Launcher- stock is great but Apex adds some nice capabilities, help correct a problem some users had using a Lapock with ICS

Pulse- News Reader

FlipBoard- news-sort of

Player Pr-o favorite music app

Audible- - really hooked on audio books for entertainment on long drives, mowing lawn and other boring tasks

Evernote- 'info scrap-book' and note taking

Pocket- save emails, websites anything from apps that have a 'share' function. Sorta like One Note's 'send to Note' function

K9- nice email app. I use it for POP email accounts alongside Gmail

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
rooted
unsafe side =232 ics leak debloated
safe =liquid smooth ics v1.5
extended battery
otter box defender
+2 titanium backup
dolphin browser for downloading stuff.

can you link me to the liquid rom ?

Hollywood67

Reaction score
ICS/Rooted/.238 unsafe
cm10 my first JB rom safeside
extended battery with that case that has a kickstand
APPs- Kayak, Flickster, ESPN, Box, Juice defender, Handscent, Tasks N Todos and of course Droid Forums..

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Probably the most useful app I use: WidgetLocker

First screenshot is how my lockscreen looks and second shows the unlock options I have set for the two unlocker orbs.
It's so quick to get to my most used apps using it. Another of my often used apps is the bottom option on my left side unlocker, which is OurGroceries, a shared grocery list. My wife and I use it so we can add stuff to it and know that whoever goes to the store next will just get everything on the list!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120809_220114.png
    ForumRunner_20120809_220114.png
    119.2 KB · Views: 195
  • ForumRunner_20120809_220130.png
    ForumRunner_20120809_220130.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 204

Hollywood67

Reaction score
Could not get liquid v1.5 or 2.1 to go. I'm on.238. Any one out there have success with any new roms?