North Carolina by way of Maryland

ballmore

Reaction score
I live in North Carolina. I grew up in the Baltimore, Md. area. Anyone in N.C. or M.d. or planet "google earth" that wants to link up then let's do this. I've had my moto droid since day dot (nov 6). I have other hobbies such as skateboarding, music, and reading but the droid is taking over my life. I'm not complaining at all though. I have loved every single second.:painkiller:
Anyone at all from droid hackers and programers to the lucky person who got there droid today, let's be friends.

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
MD here.....

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sure lol, i live in durham, north carolina :motdroidhoriz:

Lucky ***...I have been trying to relocate to NC for a while. Still no luck in that department :mad:

Suplyndmnd

Reaction score
Grover, NC right now but changing my address to Gastonia fairly soon thank god. I've not been to a lot of states but I gotta say for all its faults, NC is a pretty cool state. Maybe its because i live close enough to SC for the cheaper gas and good fireworks.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sure lol, i live in durham, north carolina :motdroidhoriz:

Lucky ***...I have been trying to relocate to NC for a while. Still no luck in that department :mad:

If you make it there it is nice. Born and raised in Charlotte, but past two years I have been between NY and FL. Going back to NC prob by summer though.

OP
ballmore

ballmore

Reaction score
@ Lockman-"hun" love it!!! Lol
I haven't been back to Ballmore in a little over a year. I'm originally from Harford County but I've lived and worked all over the place. I love North Carolina (always have) but there ain't no place like Ballmore. :motdroidvert:
Alright ya'll. (I would have said "hun" but I didn't want to alienate my southern frieds on here)