Nor receiving mms messages on razr

PRP90

Reaction score
Ever since I got dropped from 4g to 3g I haven't been able to receive picture messages. Sometimes my data drops completely and I can't do anything. Also my phone glitches every once in a while when i open My Music. The screen fades in and out over and over and I gave to reboot my phone every time. Help please! I love this phone but it can be frustrating!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

techgov8

Reaction score
Ever since I got dropped from 4g to 3g I haven't been able to receive picture messages. Sometimes my data drops completely and I can't do anything. Also my phone glitches every once in a while when i open My Music. The screen fades in and out over and over and I gave to reboot my phone every time. Help please! I love this phone but it can be frustrating!

The samething was happening with my mms. I went to verizon and sat there for an hour and of course they said oh do a factory reset. So I backed up and did it but when I restored with titanium backup it screwed it up again so I redid it from scratch and everything works as normal now. I backed everything backup and everything's all good. My data was also just shutting it self off. Is your doing that too?

OP
P

PRP90

Reaction score
How did you restore your phone?

OP
P

PRP90

Reaction score
And yeah my phone is dropping data randomly