noooo b

Mikey's Droid

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm new here...be nice to me. :) I use my Droid for work and play...love it so far. I've got my calendar and email all set up.

First question, I loaded all of my music on to the Droid but the format must be wrong. The music is in the format mp3...what should it be?

Thanks,
Mike

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome:
mp3 plays fine. the droid (actually Android) supports just about any music codex (including OGG) were did you get the music from (i.e. is it DRM)? the droid will not play ANY sort of DRM.

OP
M

Mikey's Droid

Reaction score
The music came off of my last phone (saved on it SD card). The music is in mp3 format but the phone isn't finding the songs.

OP
M

Mikey's Droid

Reaction score
wait a tick...nevermind. it showed up now...could it just take time for the songs to appear?

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well you have to unmount and then "prep" the SD card but that should only take a second or two (depending on how much music we're talking about). Glad you found it.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
huh, that's odd, how much music are we talking about? But still, I've almost completely fill my card(s) and don't really have a delay (but I'm using a class 6). Wish the 32GB cards would get into production.