Noobie from the Steel Town!

countrygirl23

Reaction score
Hello,

Im new here from Pittsburgh Pa home of the 6 time champs. I am 33 years old married to a wonderful man. One day i will be living in the country to fulfil my dream!

I am not new to the Android phones. My first droid phone was the Droid X a year ago. Hated that phone after 1 week but lover some of the features. Downgraded to Env Touch had nothing but problems went with Env 3. Waited until Feb and got the Iphone which i do like alt but really missed the features the Droid had. Last week my hobby and I both got the Droid Charge which I am enjoying very much. I almost went with the Thunderbolt but the Charge had a lot more features and better battery life.

Hope to get to know all of you and hope to find things for my droid and ways to prolong my battery life.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DF! Always nice to see people from da burgh! I lived in Cranberry Twp. for many years, now in eastern PA.

OP
countrygirl23

countrygirl23

Reaction score
Welcome to DF! Always nice to see people from da burgh! I lived in Cranberry Twp. for many years, now in eastern PA.

My uncle and aunt lives there. Both of.their sons graduated from Senica Valley. Their youngest son became the youngest coach for.West Point Prep School.

I am hoping to move to Sugarcreek Ohio.
Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums