1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

noob ?

Discussion in 'Droid Rooted Help' started by b-ezy10, Aug 15, 2010.

1. b-ezy10

b-ezy10 New Member

i have sprecovery and i tried to update.zip bb v.04 and its telling me e: cant open /sd card / update.zip (no such file or directory) installation aborted please tell me what im doin wrong
  2. INSANENEIVIESIS

INSANENEIVIESIS Beta Team Developer

did you rename it to update.zip? did you allow the install first? did you make it update.zip and not update.zip.zip? those are the 3 common issues.
  3. b-ezy10

b-ezy10 New Member

thanks

it's ok i just unrooted to 2.0.1 and hopefully i can start from scratch and if you have any tips i would really appreciate it
  4. b-ezy10

b-ezy10 New Member

as a matter of fact me being me i was already rooted and wanted the ota 2.2 update so i went back to stock and kept messing with the phone and ended up losing my flash image period i want to go back to root but really forgot how i did it i want to get back to 2.1 because i brought easyroot and it worked just really want to get back to 2.1