Noob!

MrSpeed3

Reaction score
Hey well im a new member here. I've had my Droid for about 2 months now and love it! My name is Jonathan but i go by MrSpeed, or Speed. lets see, umm I love working on my car 09 Mazdaspeed3, and im always on PSN MrSpeed3 :D. i work for Lynx grills. i do their QA/ Receiving. Anything i missed just let me know and ill update!

-MrSpeed3:motdroidhoriz:

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy it and if you like tinkering with machines...read up on here about rooting and everything else. Youll have that droid flying!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey well im a new member here. I've had my Droid for about 2 months now and love it! My name is Jonathan but i go by MrSpeed, or Speed. lets see, umm I love working on my car 09 Mazdaspeed3, and im always on PSN MrSpeed3 :D. i work for Lynx grills. i do their QA/ Receiving. Anything i missed just let me know and ill update!

-MrSpeed3:motdroidhoriz:

Welcome, Jonathan! Glad you've decided to join us! You'll find that everyone on the forum is here to help and learn. So jump right in and make yourself at home! Read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by just reading the threads. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

:welcome:

OP
MrSpeed3

MrSpeed3

Reaction score
Already feeling the warmth. and thank you for the advice. looks like ill have to be doing alot of reading. ill be doing my best to try and make my droid kick ass! lol already got some guys at work with iphones hating. including the president. hope fully i can get the flow of this on here fast.

-MrSpeed3
:motdroidhoriz:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! This forum is fantastic. You can find answers or post questions for any aspect of the Droid.

Mike