Noob to the forum!

parker34

Reaction score
It is usually different for each person's phone but Sapphire, Simply Stunning, and Bugless have all been fast and stable for me. I don't know about any of the others because i have not tried them yet (that is their newest realeases). Just try them all out and see whats best for you

OP
O
Reaction score
Wow, Thank you guys very much I guess that I can now diem the phone UNBRICKABLE!!! Thank you very much to everyone that helped me out on this!

OP
O
Reaction score
well maybe not just yet... it isnt responding to touch at all really one in 10 presses.:blink:

parker34

Reaction score
Anytime you put a new rom on it let it sit...it requires a few minutes to fully boot up the first time

parker34

Reaction score
after you let it sit for a few minutes if it is still unresponsive, just reboot it and let it fully boot up again

parker34

Reaction score
If it continues to lag and be unresponsive then yes I would try something different and make sure to click backup and wipe when installing from Rom Manager...this helps by having a clean install.

Orakle

Reaction score
& to be honest w. you I personally try as many as I can find. Different people have different tastes....and it seems like every Droids also hav a taste for Roms of their own, as every Roms acts a bit different from Droid to Droid.