Noob to Sensei begin.....now!

rogerthat227

Reaction score
First smartphone. After much research and debating, regardless of the fact that I am a Mac guy, I grabbed the RAZR last week. And score one for me. So far the forum has been very informative and i'm super grateful coming from an EnV2, I was clueless on day one.

Now for the question...half my contacts have synced with facebook correctly and half have not. I do not have it set up to completely sync facebook friends (who really wants all their facebook friends on their phone? We all know we hate some of those ppl that are our "friends") and i cant seem to figure out how to get the rest of my friends that are also on facebook to sync up with their contact and add their picture and info. Anyone have any advice or info for me on this? Also, I saw it asked on a previous intro with no answers yet...any must have apps for the RAZR? I have looked through the classic best App lists but those are not all current or as savvy as some on this forum. Thanks!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Welcome to the board!

When you first synced to facebook did you choose 'sync with existing contacts'?

As for must have apps I would recommend SeekDroid. Never know when you're gonna need it, but you'll be glad you have it if you ever have to use it.

OP
R

rogerthat227

Reaction score
Not too sure if I chose that option or what. Is there any way for me to get back to that option through re-syncing the phone somehow or something?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Not too sure if I chose that option or what. Is there any way for me to get back to that option through re-syncing the phone somehow or something?

Go to facebook and settings. Should be somewhere in there.

Sent from Droid Incredible via Droidforums app

OP
R

rogerthat227

Reaction score
Go to facebook and settings. Should be somewhere in there.

Sent from Droid Incredible via Droidforums app

Figured out how to fix the issue. Went into contacts, clicked on each individual friend that had not synced and hit settings. An option came up to join. Pressing join brings up the contact in any other form, and sure enough just clicked their Facebook picture and it synced them to contacts. Great success!