1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

noob question

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Death3044, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Death3044

Death3044 New Member

how do I install it, I have sprrecovery and my phone is rooted on a moto droid 2.1? and have made nandroid back ups
  2. Dunn23

Dunn23 New Member

I'm not that familiar with the spr recovery method, but heres the clockwork recovery method.
    First, move the zip file to your sd card. Then download rom manager. Open it and flash clockwork recovery. once you've flashed that, choose reboot into recovery.
    once you've rebooted into recovery, choose install .zip from sd card, then just pick the fr57021 file and let clockwork do its thing. then just restart.
    Or you can throw CM a little money, buy the premium version of rom manager and just download and install directly thru rom manager
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

In view of the issues RM is currently experiencing, I suggest staying with SPR.
    If you have Gtalk or AIM I will be glad to walk you through the process.

If you are interested, send me a PM and we will set it up.
    Mike
  4. Death3044

Death3044 New Member

Thanks but I already figured it out, sad that I had to do a data wipe so it wouldn't do the endless boot loop....
  5. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Glad you got it!

Typically, I always do a wipe. It just makes sense to start with a clean slate before I load the new rom, in my opinion. Perhaps I've just been lucky but I've not had any issues when switching roms.

Mike