Noob question! Sorry if redundant. Panels

atkinsk750

Reaction score
Sorry if this is already discussed somewhere. Totally new to Droid. Just got mine 2 days ago.
I was wondering if there is an app that gives more than 3 "panels" on the home screen? Not that I have filled them up yet but at the rate that I am going I will. I love this phone already. It is too nice to even call a "phone".
Any direction on "panel" apps would be great.

Ken A.

OMEGA5

Reaction score
yeah, any number of home replacement apps will do this. I use GDE which allows up to 7 screens and costs a few bucks. Pandahome and home ++ I believe also allow you to do this and they are free.

crspang

Reaction score
Home++ is one to try also. Or you could root your droid and install a custom ROM. See the hacks section of this forum.

shademar

Reaction score
Launcher+ will allow screens to be added without changing the default appearance, home++ adds some different UI features and allows for up to 7 screens. There's also a 2.1 launcher you can install that has five screens.

These are all home replacements, so after downloading and installing whichever you want to use, you'll see a popup asking what app you want to use when you hit the 'home' key. Just select the replacement (not 'home') and it'll launch that instead. You'll have to re-setup widgets and whatnot once you do.

Good luck!