noob question- deleted files

Tlend

Reaction score
Alright. So I rooted with z4 and installed titanium. But before I read to far along I deleted skype,blockbuster and city id. I see now that you cannot upgrade OTA without all.these files. Can I install these files from the market and all be good or do I need to installl them a different way to be able to upgrad when an update is available. Thanks.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your apps (free and paid) are associated with your Google account so they will reinstall or you can open the Market, tap menu, tap downloads.

Mike

OP
T

Tlend

Reaction score
I understand that but I thought i read Somewhere that if factory installed apps were deleted it was cause an upgrade to error.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Alright. So I rooted with z4 and installed titanium. But before I read to far along I deleted skype,blockbuster and city id. I see now that you cannot upgrade OTA without all.these files. Can I install these files from the market and all be good or do I need to installl them a different way to be able to upgrad when an update is available. Thanks.

need to reinstall apps from here
http://www.chadhaney.com/droidXDefault/

easiest way would be to use root explorer and install inside of /system/app with the proper permissions (match the other system apps)

you could always sbf, but this is easier if its only a few apps.