Noob question about installing battery indicator

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Spyder RT, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Spyder RT

Spyder RT Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just rooted my phone yesterday and am loving it. I'm a droid noob, but just really wanted to do it. I want to add this spiderman battery indicator I found HERE.

It would complete my current layout I have set up in launcherpro using stuff I found in the market. I put my screenshot below. I chose to only have 1 main screen, but theres a whole mess of apps in each of those folder icons.

2. teddyearp

teddyearp Senior Member

Ratings:
    +3
    So, what's the problem? the theme and instructions are in the thread you linked. MM stands for MetaMorph available free in the market. Install it. Put the downloaded theme on your sdcard in the Android Themes folder. Make a backup of your phone FIRST. Then open metamorph and use it to apply the theme.

good luck

3. Spyder RT

Spyder RT Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Man I feel dumb. I got it now. Thank you so much.

[​IMG]

Not sure why my screenshot is showing it Blue. Its red

4. teddyearp

teddyearp Senior Member

Ratings:
    +3
    And I feel like a louse. I should have changed my post a little, sorry if I made you feel dumb. I realized as I posted last that there were a bunch of details missing in the thread and that's why I posted them myself.

Glad you got it done easily. Looks good!

5. Kobe24

Kobe24 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Looks good! I wish I wasn't so nervous to root mine :(

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

6. Spyder RT

Spyder RT Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You didn't make me feel dumb. I'm new to this whole phone thing. I don't really know a lot and am just experimenting and hoping not to brick my phone
    I was nervous too, but its easy and I haven't had any problems yet. I did freak out myself when I first did it because I didn't load a rom and nothing was working and I was freaking out. I figured out how to mount the SD card so I could load the rom. I used bugless beast at 1st, but am currently using ultimate droid.
    P.S. I met Kobe back in the day (like '01) and his wife and they were the coolest people ever. When he got a game suspension for fighting he took his wife to Knotts Berry Farm. My wife and I got our pic taken with him on one of the roller coasters.