1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Noob needs profesional opinion

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by predsfan75, Jun 21, 2010.

1. predsfan75

predsfan75 New Member

Hi guys . I've had my Moto Droid for a couple of weeks now and I love it . I was wondering what the pros and cons of rooting are ? Is it hard ? Is it hard to reverse it ? Any opinions would be great .
  2. mentaloaf

mentaloaf New Member

This forum has literally hundreds of pages about the pros and cons of rooting, just do some searching around and you'll get a ton of answers. But just so you know, the pros far outweigh the cons and once you root you'll wonder why you even hesitated at all....just root it.
  3. jlaidlaw

jlaidlaw New Member

Just root your phone, it makes life so much easier and you really get to know the advanced operations of your phone. You can do so much more with your phone with root and you will be loving all the custom roms developers offer.