1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Noob needs help with Bionic ICS

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by Randy72560, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Randy72560

Randy72560 New Member

Hey guys, since the ICS update my bionic has sucked! I've tried a lot of things to fix it, but no lucky.

Before I got the ICS update like a month before, I rooted my phone, it was easy to do and worked great. Then I got the update, I guess it unrooted my phone? I'm pretty sure it's not rooted anymore, the superuser app is still there, but nothing seems to work with it?

How can I tell if it's still rooted?

I've tried a few times to root it again using the same method here: -xxxx-droidbionicroot.com-xxx (remove x's obv) - But it just stalls when it says "start rooting" -

So is there another way I can try and root it?

I def want to root it, and try to do a custom rom like the guy did in the sticky thread here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/234355-android-bionic-meant-imho.html

If it works for him, maybe I can do it. I honestly like my phone, so just want it to NOT suck!!

Any help, tips, guides are appreciated!
  2. Randy72560

Randy72560 New Member

Ok grabbed a root checker app, and it is NOT rooted - So I guess I need some ideas on a place I can grab what I need to root it properly
  3. Bfp

Bfp New Member

4. Randy72560

Randy72560 New Member

Ok, was just about to post I got it re-rooted, so I'm good there. Now I just want to make it run good, like I don't want to have to wait a full minute while I get to my dialer to make a call, **** like that

And thanks BFP
  5. rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2 Member

Sounds like it's time ever for a factory reset to me

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD