1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Noob Need Help with flashed Droid Eris with METRO PCS

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by Broclnder, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Broclnder

Broclnder New Member

I just bought a Droid Eris tonite from a guy that was already flashed to Metro and some of his account info is still on the phone (Gmail accounts etc.) I tried removing it but it says that some of the applications and other things still need this account to function and the only way to remove the email addy would be to factory reset the phone and start fresh. It then tells me how to do it.

If I do this will it restore my phone and take away the flashed version its on right now? Im not trying to pay $50 again to get my phone rooted to metro when its already metro.

Is there a way to delete his account if by chance it does exactly that?
  2. Bob Dammit

Bob Dammit Super Moderator

No. A factory reset is the only way to remove the primary account. There are tutorials all over the web on how to flash to Metro. Save the $50, and do it yourself.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page
factory reset a flashed phone

how to flash htc eris to metro pcs

how to flash verizon htc eris to metro
htc eris prl change to metro pcs