Noob, just rooted and flashed BAMF 1.0.4 and has question

coolbreeze704

Reaction score
Used ClockworkMod to back up my files and it offered to let me choose and flash a ROM, but only offered 1.0.4. Not sure why it is not offering 1.0.9. My question is this. Should I flash the newest version, and if so, since I have .4 on my phone, what steps do I need to make to upgrade to this newest version.
By the way, very big improvements since root and Bamf flash. I am excited about this phone now for the first time in the year I have owned it. HTC and Verizon dropped the ball on this phone and what it could have been.
Thanks

holla420

Reaction score
Did u check ur download or downloads folder?you should be able to flash 1.09 unless there's a patch u would need the lastest Rom then flash patch

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

dcs3473

Reaction score
1.09 is an upgrade for 1.08 so you will need to at least be on 1.08 to upgrade. They just released 1.10 which is a full version. You should follow these steps when doing an install:
Select "Wipe data/factory reset". You will be taken to a confirmation menu, select yes.

Select "Wipe cache partition". Confirm the wipe.

Select "Mounts and storage">"format /system". Confirm the format.

Go back to the main menu. Select "Advanced">"Wipe Dalvik Cache". Confirm the wipe. Select "Wipe Battery Stats". Confirm the wipe.

Some people wipe things three times, no real need to, but you can if it makes you feel better. The way I do it is already repeating some things, so you should be good. I've never had a problem.