Noob, I

Nighky

Reaction score
I don't know a lot about the Droid yet being as how I just picked mine up a few days ago, but I am very interested in getting Root on my Droid Incredible. I know this is not yet possible but will be very soon. I was wondering if anyone could help tell me about the advantages of getting Root and what kind of Custom Roms would be available to get.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know a lot about the Droid yet being as how I just picked mine up a few days ago, but I am very interested in getting Root on my Droid Incredible. I know this is not yet possible but will be very soon. I was wondering if anyone could help tell me about the advantages of getting Root and what kind of Custom Roms would be available to get.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Don't know for sure when the Incredible will get rooted, I'm sure it will happen sometime but until that happens Custom Roms and such are not even on the radar. Somebody has to figure out how to install the roms, there's a lot to it. I'm curious myself since the Droid has a had keyboard how it's going to work with a virtual keyboard.

Anyway good to have you here. Enjoy your Incredible and the Forum.