1. crazycook99

crazycook99 New Member

whats up people. Just transferred over from t-mobile with my hacked iphone. i see there is a crap ton of stuff to mod on the android OS. cant wait to get my brain smoking and get frustrated. thank god for this site!!

one question though, i was reading through some pages and came across the metamorph app. well i downloaded it and it tells me about not having root access, that .su could not be found. whats up with this?? also any personal preferences on whats good to"get my feet wet"?

thanks
    ant
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. To use the metamorph app you need to be rooted. I apologize for the thread title: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/632-what-root-means-stop-asking.html.

Now I'm assuming you arn't rooted For rooting I recommend DMupdater which you can get at DroidMod - Everything Droid doesn't, DroidMod does..

Already rooted? Then perhaps this thread will help: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...s-ese53-noob-guide-adb-pull-push-theming.html.

Any other questions head on over to the hack section and we can help you over there.

Thanks for being part of the Droid Forums. Glad you found us.
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

4. crazycook99

crazycook99 New Member

well i guess im a slight noob since i messed with the iphone. i have a few more questions about the rooting, cause im trying to now, but ill head over to the hack help and post. cant wait to gain full access to this baby!