1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Noob. Help! (Customizing notification bar and roms)

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ldopa, Mar 28, 2011.

1. ldopa

ldopa New Member

Droid 2. Just rooted with z4root. Using milestone overclock and setcpu (1.15Ghz, 50vsel). I need help with changing my notification bar theme. I have ninjamorph, but not sure where to download from and how to do it. I have rom manger and I'm pretty sure I have made a backup to sd. Please help the noob!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  2. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

well when you say pretty sure you've made a backup to your sd you want to be sure ha so look at your sd with like root explorer and make sure you have the backup

Then you want to install a custom rom and then just find a theme that is compatible with the rom that you like. To change individual things on the notification bar you're going to have to do some of your own coding but nothing too intense. Some roms however have this built in and will allow you to change it from their settings so you may want to look for that. Rom manager has a bunch of themes in there as well but you just need to make sure the theme is compatible with your rom and then you just click install and it does it all for you
Search tags for this page

notification bar themer for lg vortex