nOOb Droid User in OK

jschrock

Reaction score
What's up? I bought my :motdroidhoriz: about a month ago still messing around with it. I would like to use Google Voice, but they are going with invites only. About to root my Droid as well...running 2.1

Last edited:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What's up? I bought my :motdroidhoriz: about a month ago still messing around with it. I would like to use Google Voice, but they are going with invites only. About to root my Droid as well...running 2.1

Welcome to your newest obsession, jschrock! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! You can buy a Google Voice invite over on eBay for less than $2.00 if you really want one...

:welcome:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
What part of OK ya from? I was born in the panhandle but we moved to Ks shortly after....I still have family scattered across the state....Welcome to the forums...

OP
J

jschrock

Reaction score
What part of OK ya from? I was born in the panhandle but we moved to Ks shortly after....I still have family scattered across the state....Welcome to the forums...

I'm born/raised in Duncan, OK about 30 miles east of Lawton. My grandparents lived in Guymon for 15 yrs, they worked for CRI Feeders. I worked up there for about 2 yrs on a farm near Hough (Clemens Farms).