noob changed carriers to get droid

tuff guns

Reaction score
hi all my names brice and i live in washington. just got the droid yesterday and cant put it down. hopin to learn alot of things about it and find out what i should get for it and how to keep it operating smoot.

HMJB

Reaction score
hi all my names brice and i live in washington. just got the droid yesterday and cant put it down. hopin to learn alot of things about it and find out what i should get for it and how to keep it operating smoot.

Welcome Brice.

Enjoy your stay!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forums.

bwagner

Reaction score
hey guys had to change login and stuff some reason it wont accept my login as tuff guns and wont recognize any email acount i have and admin hasnt gottin back to about the prob any way, i had the blackberry curve before hand and software went bad so i was told from three sprint shops, includin the repair shop. every one said the water indicators were still white. went to pick the phone back up and some how the indicators changed colors at the repair shop. gave me a good excuse to switch carriers and get the DDDRRROOOIIIDDD!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome:
I canceled my AT$T contract (and paid the ETF fees) to get the Droid and the VZW network. Got to say it was worth it:icon_ banana: bot for the Droid:motdroidvert: and the network:reddroid: