Noob alert!!!!!!!!

Bucketass

Reaction score
Me, Noob...

you guys cool.

Forum Good.

Learn lots of things in minutes on forum.

j/k

Thanks guys for the forum, without it I would have been pretty lost. Already uploaded wallpaper, got a new case and learned how to use the damn thing in under an hour thanks to google and this forum. I've owned teh phone for an hour now.. lol

already set up my email, set my home pages for the internet.

battery life sucks balls but other than that this phone rules.

Just wanted to say thanks.

bamaboy165

Reaction score
Welcome to area 51 :) Glad you are loving your phone! The battery life issue was bothering me at first but you will find ways to make your battery last for some good time. Turn your brightness down all the way, No need for wifi and gps to be on unless you need it little tweaks here and there and you will love your battery life!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum. About your battery life, we got plenty of talk about what to do to help save battery life but the truth is you are probably really rocking it right now. You're battery life should improve in, oh, about a month when you get tired of playing with it.

OK, maybe a couple of months. I've had mine since November and I'm still learning and playing with it. Glad to see you're enjoying your Droid.:)

OP
B

Bucketass

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips on the battery life guys. Sinse this forums isn't blocked at work i'll probably be on here alot more lol

my buddy has one and we've been doing the IM/text for the last hour like little girls... lmao