None of my air gestures are working.

newtodroidx

Reaction score
All of my things that need to be checked are checked I believe and nothing is working. .. anyone have any ideas why?

OP
N

newtodroidx

Reaction score
I don't know what happened they were all green but they werent working right but now they seem to be.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Is it bad to force stop apps that are running?

Nah not bad, if you use the built in closing of apps (not task manager)... hold down home button and close.

SpeedDMN

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. Everything seems to be enabled, but the only time I see an air gesture work in on the lock screen.

SpeedDMN

Reaction score
Which apps don't seem to be working? Only some of the apps are air-gesture-enabled, I think.

Doing some investigating I found an article that says you need to enable everything to do with gestures. In settings you have to click on the left of each option for more options underneath. One would never know they were there. .

GVLBob

Reaction score
Doing some investigating I found an article that says you need to enable everything to do with gestures. In settings you have to click on the left of each option for more options underneath. One would never know they were there. .
And then there will be a "hand" icon in the Notification Bar when air gestures are available.

OP
N

newtodroidx

Reaction score
My hand swipe to answer a call doesn't seem to work all the time. ..

coryrk26

Reaction score
I haven't been able to get air gesture to work at all. I even tried it in the picture gallery which is where they show it working on commercials...