1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Non Working Contacts List

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by joezek, Dec 29, 2011.

1. joezek

joezek New Member

I have Apex ROM installed, and since installing it several weeks ago my contacts list hasn't been working right. At first a few contacts would work, others were on the list but no information available. Now it's gotten worse, I can see a list of contacts, but if I try to select one of my contacts then the phone will immediately jump to home screen. I can't look at any of the contact's information, call them, or anything.

I've tried restarting, and syncing with no luck.

The only way I can call a contact now is to open the handcent text program, and start typing the name of a person I want to message. It then will autocomplete the person's name and their phone number is in paranthises under that.

Any way of reloading my contacts ?
Search tags for this page

working and nonworking contacts